Advanced Zinc Formulation Compatible with Calcium Nitrate
FBSciences newest product ZiCAN™ Soil brings together the performance and technology of our top selling zinc product, Zicron® Soil and optimizes it with Yara’s powerful YaraLiva® calcium nitrate products, including CAN-17 and CN-9 for outstanding tank compatibility. Together zinc, manganese, calcium, and nitrogen, pack a powerful punch to support plant health, however, their incompatibility in the tank has always been the challenge for growers. ZiCAN Soil solves this problem with a formulation designed to mix with YaraLiva® liquid calcium nitrate fertilizers. ZiCAN Soil is designed for use on all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruit, vegetable, grain, and forage crops.
- Compatible with Calcium Fertilizers
- Resolves Zinc Chlorosis
- Improves Chlorophyll Production
- Resolves Little-Leaf & Rosetting Symptoms
- Improves Leaf Size
- Improves Frost Tolerance
- Increase Fruit Storability
- Balances Zinc with Manganese
For use on all crops including tree nuts, vineyards, fruit, vegetable, grain, and forage crops.
Available in Totes, and Bulk. 2.5 Gallon Jugs in registration process.
0.5% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.5% Nitrate Nitrogen
1.0% Water Soluble Manganese
6.0% Water Soluble Zinc
Derived from: ammonium nitrate, nitric acid, zinc gluconate, and manganese gluconate
- ZiCAN Soil plus CAN-17 picked up a 10.6% yield increase which is 200 lbs/acre. 200 lb x $2.75 = $550/acre increase
- The benefits go beyond just supplying Zn & Mn. Even though Iron & Copper were NOT added, the increased root flush & benefits of FBS Transit included in ZiCAN helped increase other micronutrients mined from the native soil. Specifically +25.6% Mn, +23.4% Zn, +103% Iron, +50% Copper
- It was clear from initial field visits that ZiCAN Soil plus CAN-17 was going to outperform the CAN-17 control
- There were also positive trends for fewer blanks, and 3.2% larger size kernels